Susan Amrhein's office is located in the shopping center at the SE Corner of the 121 Tollway and Josey Rd. Visit Susan at her office next to the Dollar Tree and 24 Hour Fitness in the shopping center with the Super Target.
The Colony, Texas is known as the "City by the Lake" due to the proximity to Lake Lewisville. Many homes in The Colony overlook Lake Lewisville and have beautiful views.
Money Magazine list The Colony in their top 100 Small Cities to Live.
Things to do in The Colony, Texas:
- Golf - The Tribute Golf Club, Stewart Peninsula Golf Course
- Boating and Camping - Hidden Cove Park and Marina, Stewart Creek Park
- Sports - Five Star Complex - Soccer, Football, Softball, Baseball
- Hawaiian Falls Water Park
- Outdoor Lasar Tag
- Multiple City Parks and Playgrounds
- The Lengends, Legent Crest, Legend Trails, Legend Glen and Legend Bend
- Stewart Peninsula
School District: Lewisville Independent School District
Home of The Colony Cougars- Cougar Nation - The Colony High School
- Lakeview and Griffen Mddle School
- Camey, Ethridge, Stewerts Creek, Peters Colony and BB Owen Elementary
The Colony Properties
Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by ATTOM Data Solutions and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.